current job openings
We are looking for talented and energetic engineers of all skill levels to help us grow our company. As a member of a small but rapidly growing and profitable company, you will have the opportunity to see an immediate impact from your efforts in all areas of our business.
- Our server stack is Rails 3, REE, passenger, nginx, MySQL, and ubuntu, hosted at slicehost.
- Our code lives on github.
- We integrate with Amazon RDS, Amazon SimpleDB, Facebook Platform, and Twitter.
- We're constantly evaluating new technologies that can help us operate better, faster, and smarter.
Your RoleCoding, learning, and communicating. You don't need to be a master of our whole tech stack, but you should be willing to learn, and you should also be interested in seeking out new technologies that will help drive our company. You will work directly with our sales and business development teams in finding new ways to streamline and grow our business processes, and you will partner with our tech lead both in building out new technology and in coordinating our team of remote developers.
QualificationsWe don't have hard constraints on your background or experience, as long as you can demonstrate your ability and interest in software or web development. That may be through professional experience, active involvement in programming communities, work on personal or open source projects, or even academic accolades.
ApplySend your resume and a quick introduction directly to our tech czar - email@example.com, and use subject "LeaseStar Social Job" to make sure he doesn't miss it.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, has great business sense, and is looking for a challenging work environment that will accelerate their career growth. The candidate must be very organized and detail oriented. Great communication skills are a must.
- Develop and implement a sales strategy for the addition of new properties.
- Ensure monthly targets are met.
- Collaborate with Account Management for client onboarding and initial campaign launches.
- Multi-Family sales experience
- Superior communication (verbal and written), organization, and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with senior executive leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Previous experience using salesforce is preferred.
ApplySend your resume and a quick introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org, and use subject "LeaseStar Social Sales Job".
We are looking for an Account Manager who is energetic and friendly, and possesses good attention to detail. You should be comfortable at social events and on the telephone. You will have an opportunity to have an immediate impact on business results in a fast-paced work environment, while also getting exposure to all areas of our business, including tech, strategy, and customer service.
- Provide account management for our existing clients, building and owning the day-to-day relationship.
- Manage the launch and oversight of new referral campaigns.
- Provide feedback and insight to help guide our technology development.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of LeaseStar Social.
- Represent LeaseStar Social at industry events and conferences.
ApplySend your resume and a quick introduction to email@example.com, and use subject "LeaseStar Social Account Job".
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for using your strategic and technical acumen to drive all aspects of marketing and business development for LeaseStar Social, aligning with the company’s vision, and dramatically expanding the company’s presence and success in the referral marketing space.
- Analyze customer and sales information to conceptualize and drive creative marketing campaigns.
- Support our sales team with customer acquisition and sales strategies
- Produce vibrant and exciting marketing copy for both our and our clients' marketing efforts.
- Lead our inbound marketing strategy through link building campaigns, blogging, blogger outreach, and online forum activity.